Skip To Main Content

Athletic Sports Physicals

Students wishing to play sports at the middle or high school level must have an annual sports physical completed by a licensed healthcare provider.

Click on the link below to take you to the NCHSAA website and the form that must be used. 

Students must have a physical submitted to the coach prior to trying out for a team or participating in school-sponsored workouts.

 NCHSAA Student-Athlete Eligibility

Pre-Participation Form (Physical Examination Form)

There are additional forms for each high school. Click on the links below to take you to their athletic department websites.

 Havelock High School

New Bern High School

West Craven High School