2021-2022 STUDENT PREPARATION TO ENTER AND EXIT THE SCHOOL BUS DAILY
AT THE DESIGNATED STOP:
- Students must wait for the bus 6 ft. apart from one another.
- Pre-K, kindergarten, 1st grade students MUST BE ACCOMPANIED DAILY at the bus stop by a parent, responsible adult, or parent designee.
- In the PM, students in grades pre-k and Kindergarten MUST be picked up by a parent/ guardian/ or designee. Students in grades 1st and 2ndMAY be released without a parent or guardian ONLY IF there is a waiver on file. (A copy of the waiver MUST be completed and given to the school.) Students in grades 3 and up may be released without supervision in the PM.
ON THE BUS STUDENTS WILL:
Students will have an assigned seat that they must sit in daily. Refusal to follow this process will be grounds for termination of transportation.
- Will be required to wear face coverings when on the bus. (Per: StrongSchoolsNC: Public Health Toolkit)
2. Sanitize hands upon entry of the bus.
3. Go to their assigned seat given by the driver.
4. Exit the bus 6ft apart. (Students will have an assigned seat that they must sit in daily. Refusal to follow this process will be grounds for termination of transportation).
** IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK (PLEASE) DO NOT PUT THEM ON THE BUS.****
IF A STUDENT BECOMES SICK DURING OR AFTERSCHOOL, BUS TRANSPORTATION WILL BE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL CLEARED BY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION.