Daily Announcements for 6/1/2018
Anyone that is interested in playing men's basketball should see Coach Handley at some point today to get a summer schedule.
YEARBOOKS ARE IN!!! They will be distributed during all lunches in the cafeteria concession area. If you did not preorder they are available to purchase for $75. They will available next week during lunch and at graduation on saturday.
Senior Athletic banquet tickets last day of sale is today, Friday June 1. Senior Athletic Banquet Tickets will be available for purchase in the Cafeteria starting May 22nd-May 31st. Senior Athletes are required to bring in $10 dollars to hold their place at the banquet, you will received your money back once you check-in at the Senior Athletic Banquet. Guest tickets are $20, they will also be available.
Are you taking AP or Honors English next year? The summer reading assignments for the 2018-19 school year have been posted to the Havelock High School website. If you have any questions, talk to your English teacher.
Varsity baseball players turn in any uniforms, stirrups or money to Coach James ASAP.
The June Drivers Education Class is full. You will get an email in the next week letting you know if you made the June class. I will also post a list on the band room doors. The July class has 30 seats available and the August class has 43 seats available. Register as soon as possible.
Senior Class of 2018: Important Dates
- May 15-17: Pick up Senior Breakfast Ticket
- May 18: Senior Breakfast 7:30-8:45AM
- May 23: Senior Meeting in HPAC 9AM
- June 8: Graduation Practice in HPAC 8:15 am
- June 9: Graduation Ceremony report to HPAC by 7:45 AM
If you lost a ring at prom please see Mrs. Murphy.
As it is getting warmer, we are beginning to see increased dress code infractions. Just a quick reminder:No holes in pants above mid thigh. No skirts/shorts/dresses above mid thigh. No sleeveless/ strapless clothing. No facial piercings of any kind. Students who violate dress code will have to change before returning to class.
ACT scores are back. Juniors should visit the guidance office for their scores.
Students who would like to be able to access the announcements on their iPad should e-mail Ms. Morgan.
Here are some reminders and information about iPads:
- At the 7:20 bell students should report to 4th period to collect their iPads - If you are tardy or arrive late to school you need to get your iPad in between classes. Do NOT interrupt another class to get your iPad.
- Students who check out during 1st, 2nd or 3rd period MUST turn their ipads in to the front office before leaving. All early release students turn their IPads into the media center. You will always pick up your iPad where you left it.
- Students if you did not get your iPad in your Monday Focus you will need to see Mrs. Osmus in the Media Center during your lunchtime.
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) invites all students who would like to participate to join us on Friday mornings in room 713 at 6:30 AM.